Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touchless car wash near Redmond/Bellevue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@chracatoa WA state is as big as some countries. It might help to share where IS close to your commute...

Kingsgate car wash is the on in Kirkland presumably? Definitely best I’ve been to. Rightmost bay of the two is the superior one for water pressure, soap consistency and measurement of vehicle. Owner is nice guy and although 24/7 they often have great guy helping during regular hours.
Kingsgate Carwash 12425 NE 144th St, Kirkland, WA 98034
Google Maps

There’s another reasonable on just south of SeaTac airport. Pick leftmost bay. Doesn’t always get all the soap off, so not as good as Kingsgate.
Airport Touchless Car Wash, 21010 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98198
Google Maps

If you’re in South WA, eg Vancouver WA, then I’m only aware of a decent one 8n Beaverton, OR about 20 miles away.
National Pride Car Wash, 3645 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005
Google Maps

These are all ones I’ve used, and though I’m borderline OCD on cleaning ours (two bucket hand wash with spotless water feed, etc) my belief of them doing a reasonable job may we’ll be great for many.

• Informative
Reactions: chracatoa
There is one in Snoqualmie that has recently been upgraded/refreshed.
Presumably you’re referring to Twin Star Car Wash. That used to suck badly. You recommend this?

Incidentally, Caadxi Oaxaca in the town centre is one of the best
southern Mexican style restaurants we go to. Great home made food, incl. real corn tortillas, not the store-bought crap...

Presumably you’re referring to Twin Star Car Wash. That used to suck badly. You recommend this?

Incidentally, Caadxi Oaxaca in the town centre is one of the best
southern Mexican style restaurants we go to. Great home made food, incl. real corn tortillas, not the store-bought crap...

Yep, Twin Star. They put in all new hardware a few months ago (and increased prices). Do I recommend it? It's by far not perfect, but the car is coming out cleaner than going in. And it's touchless. That works for me...

+1 on Caadxi Oaxaca.

Reactions: MikeBur
There is a touchless car wash that I used 2 days ago on the corner of Union and 23rd ave near capitol hill. It's owned by the Uncle Ikes pot shop. They also have a "Ultra soft rag" automatic car wash. No idea which is easier on the paint (or even if either is 'acceptable').

Uncle Ike's Car Wash

The manager (I think he was the owner before selling to Ikes) is really nice. I had old Sudds car wash tokens and he exchanged them for Ikes.

• Informative
Reactions: MikeBur
We are not a touchless, but we do high quality hand washes at Metropolitan Detail Express in Redmond Town Center. Simply schedule online at www.metropolitandetailexpress.com

If we did you paint protection film wrap, mention this to the attendant on duty and they will apply a free maintenance sealant for the film.