TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Touchless Car Wash (Plano/Frisco/Prosper/McKinney)

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Cnasty, Jul 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

I really enjoy getting a chance to wash my S myself when I can but the time to do so has really been dwindling lately.

I live in Frisco and have had a really hard time finding a touchless carwash in the area.

Any other Northern DFWers have any luck with a touchless system anywhere in the area?

Thanks for any input!!

2. vrykolas

vrykolas Member

I'm sure there's one closer to Frisco, but here's one in Lewisville I've used. I like that there are no wheel-tracks to move the car along (no chance to damage rims). It's nothing fancy, but does a decent job:

Lakeside Car wash:
    Google Maps

• Helpful x 1
  3. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

Yea that is a tad far but i do appreciate the recommendation and now know there is one there I can check out, thanks!

4. jlake02

jlake02 Member

Bumping this thread. Just moved to Frisco area and having a hard time finding a good place to wash my new X. Thanks

5. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

If you're looking for a thorough hand wash done with proper care, contact Speed Shield. They offer coatings too for your paint that should make touchless car washes more effective if you decide to use them in the future.