TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Touchless Carwash Mississauga

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Blu Angel, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Blu Angel

Blu Angel Member

Hello fellow Canucks,

Now that we Ontarians will soon start receiving our brand new sparkling TM3's, I have a dilemma!

For the past few years I've purchased the PetroCanada carwash pass for the winter months.
    It's been a great deal for approximately $200 for 90 days of free car washes
    I would use it from Jan 1-Mar 31. However, it's NOT touchless!

Now, I need to find a touchless carwash business
    Anyone know a good one in the Mississauga area?

2. TrevTremaine

TrevTremaine Member

I'm not so sure you've got the same issue with the TM3 as you do with the S or X does with the soft paint. Can anyone verify this? What I would be concerned with is clearances with any car wash that runs on a track. I would think that could potentially do damage to the battery pack underneath if something along the track protrudes. I would look for one that you can drive into and then the mechanicals of the car wash move around the car - some Esso stations have those.

3. Rchan88

Rchan88 Member

There is Husky gas station @ 6015 McLaughlin Rd, Mississauga, ON L5R 1B9
    (905) 507-8100 that meets your need. Call them to check it out.

4. DMC-Orangeville

DMC-Orangeville 85D and John Deere 5100E

I use the Glide washes - soft brushes, in the winter. There are several of those around. McLaughlin and Derry, Bramalea and Bovaird, and Queen and Goreway are 3 I frequent
    Note: I have XPel Paint protection film and Opti-Coat ceramic coating. It's a good investment

There are tons of threads on this site about the process, cost etc.
    The Tesla Owners Club of Ontario has several good sponsors for the application of these.

5. Blu Angel

Blu Angel Member

Rchan,

That's not too far from me.
    I presume it's near Briitania & McLaughlin Rds

DMC,
    The XPel & Opti-Coat coatings sound good.
    Will definitely check with Tesla Ontario Club

6. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

Petro canada has the glide washes which have the touchless option. In fact I think they went all touchless.