Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touchless Carwash Mississauga

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow Canucks,

Now that we Ontarians will soon start receiving our brand new sparkling TM3's, I have a dilemma!

For the past few years I've purchased the PetroCanada carwash pass for the winter months.
It's been a great deal for approximately $200 for 90 days of free car washes
I would use it from Jan 1-Mar 31. However, it's NOT touchless!

Now, I need to find a touchless carwash business
Anyone know a good one in the Mississauga area?

Hello fellow Canucks,

Now that we Ontarians will soon start receiving our brand new sparkling TM3's, I have a dilemma!

For the past few years I've purchased the PetroCanada carwash pass for the winter months.

I'm not so sure you've got the same issue with the TM3 as you do with the S or X does with the soft paint. Can anyone verify this? What I would be concerned with is clearances with any car wash that runs on a track. I would think that could potentially do damage to the battery pack underneath if something along the track protrudes. I would look for one that you can drive into and then the mechanicals of the car wash move around the car - some Esso stations have those.

I use the Glide washes - soft brushes, in the winter. There are several of those around. McLaughlin and Derry, Bramalea and Bovaird, and Queen and Goreway are 3 I frequent
Note: I have XPel Paint protection film and Opti-Coat ceramic coating. It's a good investment

There are tons of threads on this site about the process, cost etc.
The Tesla Owners Club of Ontario has several good sponsors for the application of these.

There is Husky gas station @ 6015 McLaughlin Rd, Mississauga, ON L5R 1B9
(905) 507-8100 that meets your need. Call them to check it out.

Rchan,

That's not too far from me.
I presume it's near Briitania & McLaughlin Rds

I use the Glide washes - soft brushes, in the winter. There are several of those around. McLaughlin and Derry, Bramalea and Bovaird, and Queen and Goreway are 3 I frequent
Note: I have XPel Paint protection film and Opti-Coat ceramic coating. It's a good investment

There are tons of threads on this site about the process, cost etc.
The Tesla Owners Club of Ontario has several good sponsors for the application of these.

DMC,
The XPel & Opti-Coat coatings sound good.
Will definitely check with Tesla Ontario Club

Hello fellow Canucks,

Petro canada has the glide washes which have the touchless option. In fact I think they went all touchless.