Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touchless carwash near Naples ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry nobody seems to have an answer for you. If you do happen to make it to Miami

Miami Auto Spa
561 SW 8th st

is a complete hand wash operation. I am among a few Tesla drivers who use them. Normally I am in a line with Bentley, Maserati, Ferrari and a plethora of Porsche, MB and BMW.
It's a nice two hour fast drive across Alligator Alley (use Waze to avoid speeding tickets). Luckily the road is bracketed by Fort Myers Supercharger and Plantation Supercharger so you can speed to your hearts content.

Of course that does not get your car clean in Naples.

Sunkat,

Thanks for recommending Bonita Bubbles Car Wash. Took my Model S there yesterday and had it hand washed. They did a great job.

Great!
I actually don't do the hand wash anymore, especially since I've had a protective clear coat applied by FI Pete in Sarasota; just run it through the automatic wash, seems to do just fine alongside other nice cars going through there. The first time I did it, the car kept putting itself into 'Park' when the attendant got out, as there was no weight in the driver's seat to activate the pressure sensor. It's not a problem now - don't know if it was a firmware update, or someone sits in the driver's seat as the car goes through the wash..... :)

That’s where I go
They do a very good job

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 28