Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touchless Delivery at Devon, PA Location - What to Expect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! New member here and soon to be a first-time Tesla owner. I'll be picking up my Model 3 next Wednesday at the Devon, PA location. When receiving the text message to schedule my appointment, I noticed they mentioned it's a touchless delivery. I understand COVID restrictions have loosened up in recent months, but I'm still curious as to what to expect during my delivery. Is there anything I should know beforehand?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Hello! New member here and soon to be a first-time Tesla owner. I'll be picking up my Model 3 next Wednesday at the Devon, PA location. When receiving the text message to schedule my appointment, I noticed they mentioned it's a touchless delivery. I understand COVID restrictions have loosened up in recent months, but I'm still curious as to what to expect during my delivery. Is there anything I should know beforehand?

Thanks, I appreciate it!
I picked up my Model 3 last week and it was fairly normal (not touchless). Maybe they just didn't get around to changing the delivery text message? Just give the car a good looksie lou before accepting delivery. Otherwise, welcome to the gang.

Upvote 0
Just picked up mine yesterday from Devon, it was mostly easy. I got there, told them my name, they directed me to my car. Inside was a clip board with paperwork. My SA came out and chatted a bit, I started to sign the paperwork, they put a plate on, took the plate from my trade and I walked around the car. Brought up 1 issue I noticed with my SA and he told me to put in a service request. Only issue I had was waiting for 20 minutes to officially have the car transferred to me in the app, and setup the phone key. They said their system went down and to just leave, and it would happen eventually, which it did soon after I left. Overall, even with waiting, I was there about an hour.

Upvote 0

Thanks, I appreciate it!
Congrats on your new 3. Picking up my MYP on Tuesday there. How did it go for you?

Upvote 0