Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touchless home delivery questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

onyxbanx

2021 w/w MYP ordered 07/03, delivered 08/01
Jul 21, 2021
East Bay Area, CA
Hello all! I have a touchless home delivery scheduled for Friday, 07/30. The only available times are during my workday, so only my boyfriend will be home. Both his and my names are on the registration for the Tesla. Additionally, we are trading in a vehicle registered under my father's name, and he works so he cannot be present either.

Anyone who has taken touchless home delivery -- do we think that my boyfriend will be able to sign for everything without my father & I being present?

Any insight is much appreciated. Thank you! PS, I do plan to call the delivery center with these questions but they don't open for another two hours and I'm scrambling to finalize financing and insurance before Friday o_O

Hello all! I have a touchless home delivery scheduled for Friday, 07/30. The only available times are during my workday, so only my boyfriend will be home. Both his and my names are on the registration for the Tesla. Additionally, we are trading in a vehicle registered under my father's name, and he works so he cannot be present either.

Anyone who has taken touchless home delivery -- do we think that my boyfriend will be able to sign for everything without my father & I being present?

Any insight is much appreciated. Thank you! PS, I do plan to call the delivery center with these questions but they don't open for another two hours and I'm scrambling to finalize financing and insurance before Friday o_O
How did this turn out for you? I have a touch less delivery scheduled for 8/7, and have questions in which I have called the Tesla Dublin, Ca store several times with no calls back with answers.

How did this turn out for you? I have a touch less delivery scheduled for 8/7, and have questions in which I have called the Tesla Dublin, Ca store several times with no calls back with answers.
it went well! they'll call you a few times as your date approaches to confirm with you, so you can ask them questions then.

a driver came and delivered the car to us. she let us look at the car inside and out before we accepted delivery. the papers for our trade in had to be signed there, since our driver would be taking the trade in back with her, so the person on title for the trade in must be present. however, the papers to be signed by the owners of the tesla were left with us to sign and mail back later, so the registrants technically didn't need to be there.