TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Touchscreen response slow

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by joywalker, Aug 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. joywalker

joywalker Member

I can feel the touchscreen is lagging in response. It feels like 2 seconds delay.
    Just notice this today.

2. icemankaka

icemankaka Member

been like that for the last 7-21 weeks. but the last 7 days its improved.... not sure if there's been an update. too lazy to check :)

3. joywalker

joywalker Member

It felt like a 10 seconds lag between response. Fairly discouraging.

4. Editot

Editot Member

I've had issues last couple of days with autopilot going offline mid-drive and had to reboot to resolve. Wondering if you've attempted a reboot to fix?

5. 3fiftynine

3fiftynine Member

10 seconds is a lot, try rebooting the 17" screen but holding down the scroll wheels at the same time for a few seconds

6. joywalker

joywalker Member

I had rebooted the screen this morning. Feels like improved, but still not like immediate response.