Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ToughPro floor mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm, mine match the OEM mats exactly. So much so that I think they used them as the template for the front. I can cover the OEM mats exactly with the tough pros. No sliding around either. Maybe I lucked out.

Oh, mine definitely match perfectly, but after several days of stepping on the mat getting in and out of the car, it slides towards the center of the car and exposes the edges of the OEM carpet mats.

Any idea how the Toughpro mats and the EV Tuning/Intro Tech mats compare? They have similar design.

I don't know how they compare, but after seeing how well the ToughPro mats fit in my Model X, I didn't hesitate to order ToughPro mats for my Model 3.

ToughPro mats fit so perfectly that everyone thinks they are the actual surface of the floor. I love having the protection of mats without having the look of car mats sitting on top of carpet.

Getting a little impatient reading this thread, since the Tesla All-Weather mats are made by WEATHERTECH. They already make them for Tesla. Again, the All-Weather mats for sale in the Tesla shop are made by WeatherTech. No, they don’t have the high sides that the Maxspiders do, but they fit well! I know because I just got mine yesterday. And they don’t scream Maxspider with a huge badge that has had consistent and predictable complaints.

But by all means, write WeatherTech and ask them to make a custom mat for the Model3.

BTW, the all-weather liners for the front and rear trunks are also made by WeatherTech.

Yes, I know that this is an old thread, and that I’m being a bit of a jerk. But I’m worried about the most recent posts:

So, @remlemasi, the instructions for the Tesla mats state specifically, in red ink, that the OEM carpet mats should be removed before installing the new rubber mats. This is a safety issue related to the risk that the mats can migrate, jam the pedals, and interfere with braking and acceleration. I don’t know about your brand, but it is probably the same.

Bracing for flames