Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tow hook

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you mean by tow hook? Usually that means special connection point on the front of a car whereby it can be towed. But I'm guessing you mean the Bosal hitch, so that you can tow something with your X. I know a lot of people have not received theirs at delivery. Also, what package did you order - no tow option, accessory hitch, or full tow package? I haven't been keeping track, but it seems like those that ordered full tow package are more likely to receive their hitch at delivery.

What do you mean by tow hook? Usually that means special connection point on the front of a car whereby it can be towed. But I'm guessing you mean the Bosal hitch, so that you can tow something with your X. I know a lot of people have not received theirs at delivery. Also, what package did you order - no tow option, accessory hitch, or full tow package? I haven't been keeping track, but it seems like those that ordered full tow package are more likely to receive their hitch at delivery.
I ordered the package a

I believe OP is asking about the towing eye bolt that screws into the front of the car to pull the MX onto a tow truck. Yes, according to the manual, it should be in the car.

The tow hook screws into the bumper. The removable hitch receiver (made by Bosal) inserts into the rear tow frame through a hatch under the rear bumper.

They have been delivering them both either in the frunk (there's a small cubby it might be in) or in the bag with the UMC in the rear lower trunk space.