Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Towing strictly enforced" signs at superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning as I was plugging into a 220V charger (not a supercharger) I watched a Volt owner pull up next to me into an EV charging spot in an otherwise empty parking lot and as I'm plugging in he just nonchalantly gets out and walks away to the train without plugging in at all and I'm just staring at him like WTF. How rude. The lot was STILL empty (it fills up fast in the following hour). Of he wasn't going to charge he shouldn't have hogged the spot. Despicable. If the car is still there when I get back ill snap a photo and flame him. Do we have a thread dedicated to random ICEr's?
Yeah, this drives me nuts as well. There is a parking garage at a food court near where I work that I've used a few times, which has 2 charging spots with free J1772 chargers. Even though there are multiple open regular spots, I'll often find a plug-in vehicle parked in one of the charging spots and not plugged in. :cursing:

eruzeha8.jpg

Credit: TM FB