Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tpms’ s model y bluetooth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know were you can purchase aftermarket tpms that have Bluetooth tpms that work in model y. I have been told by tesla tech the model 3 tpms won’t work in a model y do to fact they are Bluetooth. The model y correct tpms are $75 and are on back order.

for the tire pressure, mine shows -- unless i'm driving. I switched out the geminis for tsportlines the day after i pick up the car so i'm not sure if that is normal. can anyone confirm? the tsportlines came with factory sensors according to the vendor.

I was finally able to acquire MY TPMS from Telsa after leaving a few messages for my local parts dept. Was super easy actually. They just notified me in the app and via text that they were ready, I paid on the app, and swung by to pick them up.

Reactions: Mike_TV
Unfortunately, there isn’t an aftermarket bluetooth TPMS sensor available yet for the Model Y. My Tesla service center did have them in stock and I was able to purchase them. Now if my custom wheels would get here so I could actually use them, that would be great!