Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TPMS Fault

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 MYP with less than 200 miles on it, received this error while driving. Manually checked the tire pressures when I got home and all looks fine, any way to get rid of this error message or do the TPMS need to be replaced?

Attachments

• 36AE3645-7759-4FA2-966F-A65837B098DC.jpeg
    36AE3645-7759-4FA2-966F-A65837B098DC.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 141
You have to drive for a short distance before the TPMS sensors will activate.

One possibility is if you have a powered USB device such as a powered USB hub. The Tesla Model Y Owner's Manual notes that powered USB devices can interfere with the BT signal of the TPMS system.

You have to drive for a short distance before the TPMS sensors will activate.

One possibility is if you have a powered USB device such as a powered USB hub. The Tesla Model Y Owner's Manual notes that powered USB devices can interfere with the BT signal of the TPMS system.

I drove ~30 miles today after the error first popped up, also the only USB I have plugged in is the one that came with the car in the glove box.

To display the tire pressure use the voice command 'Tire Pressure" or swipe to the left at the bottom of the screen display where the vehicle graphic appears.

If none of the TPMS sensors appear to be working, i.e. none of the tire pressure readings display on the screen after driving a short distance then you should open a service request via the Tesla app.

This issue may also resolve the next time your Tesla vehicle downloads, installs its first software update.