TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Track Mode Package on the way

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Corbzy, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Corbzy

Corbzy New Member

Hiding in plain sight on the parts catalog. Contains Pilot Sport Cup 2s and Carbon Fibre centre caps from what I can see so far.

Attached Files:

• Informative x 6
  2. firebird8302

firebird8302 Member

The wheel caps are already available on the Tesla accessories page. $300, ouch...

3. super20g

super20g Member

Interesting. Thank you Porsche Taycan for getting Elon stirred up on track performance. Hoping it is more than over priced center caps and stickier tires though. :)

4. TyH2009

TyH2009 Member

We need a performance upgrade for the LR AWD, and Ludicrous mode for the Performance now. :)

• Like x 4
  5. FlyNavy01

FlyNavy01 Member

It also includes more aggressive "track" brake pads.

• Informative x 1
  6. Daniel in SD

Daniel in SD Well-Known Member

Really needs "track" camber adjustment FTW.
    Going to force Porsche to make a track tire package too. Michelin must be very happy :p

7. Dan203

Dan203 Active Member

I want some sort of "ludicrous mode" upgrade to my Performance. I'd be willing to pay a little extra if they could do that via software.

8. ZOMGVTEK

ZOMGVTEK Member

While were asking for things, I want black fixed calipers all around, grey 19's with cup 2's, track mode with adjustable drift angle, and RWD mode on a P3D- with a 100kWH pack.

• Love x 1
  9. BayAreaCelt

BayAreaCelt Member

I want the moon on a plate lol

10. Daniel in SD

Daniel in SD Well-Known Member

I want the track package to be a station wagon to make it easier to take wheels to the track.

• Funny x 2