Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Mode Wish List. Please Add Yours!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Phlier

Bluebird
Jun 12, 2019
Utah
I owned a 2005 Dodge Charger Daytona. The next year I bought the first SuperBee Charger that Dodge had made since the '70's. Had that one for a year, then got the 2008 SuperBee Charger (the blue one). I really loved my Chargers. Not as much as my (stealth) Model 3 Performance, but they were still fun cars.

One feature that I really find myself missing: The Dodge's built in "Performance Timers." It's been a while, so I don't remember *all* of them, but I do remember that it had: 0-60 timer, 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile timers.

And one other sorely missed feature: The ability to fully turn off traction control and do a loooooong, smokey burnout.

I'd love to see various performance timers added to Track Mode, as well as the ability to completely disable traction control to warm up (read: burnout) drag radials (or even slicks) for better traction on the quarter mile track. Ideally, this mode would disable the front motor on AWD cars, so you could do a proper tire warming burnout at the strip.

What would you like to see added to Track Mode? Drift mode, maybe? Yes, please.

Options to adjust allowed slip on launch and the ability to engage cheetah stance before you actually stage at the track.
Exact

Would like to set cheetah stance at prestage then be able to stage and only worry about cutting a good light 🤗

Also let a but more time in cheetah ready before that dreaded "brake and accelerator depressed ... power reduced" Have looked like a fool a couple time because of that too

Performance Data Recorder - Video with overlays of speed, throttle and brake position, steering inputs and g force monitor.
Adjustable front to back balance of power and brake bias. Lap timer with pace monitoring function.
***please have for Both the LR and plaid.

Reactions: xEvoLveDx
Exact

Would like to set cheetah stance at prestage then be able to stage and only worry about cutting a good light 🤗

Also let a but more time in cheetah ready before that dreaded "brake and accelerator depressed ... power reduced" Have looked like a fool a couple time because of that too
FYI the tesla plaid channel guy may have discovered something similar... he stages just before flashing the 2nd bulb, then starts cheetah stance and discovered the car does actually role forward a tiny amount to light the 2nd bulb. Sort of like bumping in. Worth a shot.