Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
..agree that’s what it probably does...but Tesla already has history of making u pay extra for nice buttons ...ie u want a submarine avatar you pay for air suspension ..u want luda button u get P etc ...only thing they have given free this year was graphite trim and different color wood :eek:
Tesla's don't have buttons.....lol

However Tesla has given a lot free this year. Most recently a Model 3 price reduction.

Did you check out all of the "now" included features in the Model S and X that happened this week? Overall costs = lower.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
I'm pretty sure all stability control systems are software. My point is that Tesla should allow you to disable stability control on all their vehicles just like their competitors.
Tesla isn't like all other companies. Tesla is totally about safety and I applaud them heavily for that. I'm not sure that widely disabling these features across the Tesla fleet lends itself to maintaining the image of safety that Tesla is known for, however being able to inject a little fun in a select number of vehicles isn't an image breaker.

Reactions: hoang51
Tesla isn't like all other companies. Tesla is totally about safety and I applaud them heavily for that. I'm not sure that widely disabling these features across the Tesla fleet lends itself to maintaining the image of safety that Tesla is known for, however being able to inject a little fun in a select number of vehicles isn't an image breaker.
Then why do they allow a 145mph top speed? Doesn't sound safe to me :rolleyes:
There are plenty of cars with undefeatable stability control so unfortunately Tesla is not unique in that respect.

Reactions: TrumpetTitan
With Tesla you have to pay to play which makes sense ...ie you want luda mode in X or S you pay for the P ..wouldn’t count at all but only the Performance 3s getting this

Trying to figure out if there is anything of value in the universe that isn’t pay to play.

You don’t even get a spouse if you don’t bring enough value to the table.

Actually My performance model 3 top speed is 155.

Its not the top speed that makes a vehicle dangerous. .
I would guess that most fatal Tesla accidents involve speeds in excess of the speed limit. It sounds like we agree that the car should allow you do things that are unsafe if you choose to. I just want to be able to autocross it without being embarrassed by BMWs.
My Model 3 will only go 145mph :(

Reactions: TrumpetTitan
I don't see that you quoted anyone, so that person must be on my ignore list. But this is a Model 3 thread...

Now you have context:
Lol this thread got me checking on my S X there is a setting to disable called “slip start” I going to go out and drift now ..be back in a few ...;)

You have a P100D....how much more could you want? lol