Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track my trip up the East Coast in real time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is really cool. I will be watching your progress.

Is it possible to add the remaining miles for your next charging station ? That will let us know how well you are driving against your remaining available range.

Would love to see distance to charger displayed. At this time I see you have 86 rated miles left and look to be a ways from the SC. Can't tell if I should be worried for you or not! :)

Cabin temp seems really high as others have pointed out. Would be good to display if you are in Range mode. And also Wh/mi.

You're on the supercharger in Richmond. Jealous- I want to road trip my Tesla very badly. I'm considering taking it to Tampa for a week long cruise... prob mean only two stops on 14-50's for a total of *gulp* 6hrs or so charging depending on how I drive... Leave it with Tesla in tampa for a service and detail while we're on the boat and pick it up when we get back...

I was worried about a "safe" place to leave the car while we were down there, then we realized... wait a minute, why not leave it with Tesla and get it serviced?

Superchargers sure would make the FL trips easier, the maps on TeslaMotors.com need to be updated, as they seem to be behind schedule.

Tim and Becca this is great. Hope you are safe in the rain. I am in NH now, just south of Hanover, back from an overnight climb to Mt Adams yesterday. Had to stay a little short of the summit as it was below zero and peak winds were an rather intimidating 118mph. That is not a misprint. So, good to know you have some nice weather awaiting your arrival here, eh? Drive safely. 40A here if you need it.

Congrats,
You guys, your journey, and sharing it with us are reasons that the Tesla Grin stays on my face. There seems to be a some grumpiness going on in the Forum these days, and it's being able to 'meet' people like yourselves (and driving my S) that make me remember what's important, why I bought the car, and how lucky I am.
Thank you for sharing.