Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Model S 85D Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 85D status changed early today to "Production Complete: Your Model S is in transit from the factory". I still do not have an ETA, nor have they setup a delivery appointment. VIN 76304. Any ideas how long it takes a service center to prepare the car for delivery? Any other forum members with recent complete dates with cars getting shipped to Denver?

I am in the same position now.

Just took delivery

cd7c2c9b0226caca5df7450c4df4285e.jpg

I ended up getting a very good price for a gray on gray car (my preferred color since green is no longer available), but it had the standard headliner. Seeing Breser's photos before, I really want to hold out for a black headliner vehicle. To me, the black just flows that much better with the dash and floor than the standard or white alcantara which has no matching color component elsewhere in the car.

So I couldn't figure if this should be posted here on in off-topic... especially since there was some back and forth in a number of threads... but in the end I figured that this was the best place... Moderators - if you'd rather have this elsewhere, feel free to move.

To recap, breser had a gentleman's agreement with Tesla not to talk about some aspects of his car in public. And being a gentleman, he kept to that agreement. But he also stated that there was nothing he could do if someone ran into him at some point and took a picture.
So Tesla's luck has run out... guess what I saw at the Centralia supercharger a few hours ago... a beautiful, slightly dirty and definitely very unique Model S 85D (and yes, in the background is my car).

View attachment 74973

I realize the picture quality is lame, but hey, it was taken with my phone in the dark. That said, you can even see his license plate (which I consider absolutely awesome, if I may say so).

And before I get reported as an insensitive stalker to the moderators... of course I talked to breser and am posting this with his permission.

I don't understand... What am I missing? It's a green Model S...

<drool>. Do you have time between drives to take a few interior shots? Several places where the grey and black interface, if you would, thanks!

Yep. Was handling an issue I had with my HPWC. I'll take a few shots of the interior later today if I can find the time. I have a super-wide lense and a full frame dslr, it should do the trick.

Car is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.