Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Model S 85D Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
85D confirmed on Oct 14th, 2014. ETA is Late February for delivery at the new Montreal location, in Canada.

Got my vin on Dec 31st, 2014 : vin #69826

Dropped by the Montreal SC to pick up my HPWC yesterday. Met with my DS. He told me that my end of line production date is Feb 23rd. He seems to think that I won't get my car until early March.

Finger's crossed!

I got an email last night telling me that I had a VIN assigned. It also told me that my delivery would now be in April. =( What is going on Tesla?

S85D
Delivery: Fremont
Metallic blue paint, Pano roof, black leather, Alcantara head liner, carbon fiber dash, premium interior, UHF sound system, 19" Turbines, dual chargers, tech package, air suspension, rear facing seats, VIN 73316 assigned 1/19

Tesla just assigned me a VIN for March delivery of my S85D! Reservation confirmed on November 13, 2014.

S85D
Delivery: Fremont
Grey Metallic Paint, Pano Roof, Tan Leather, Matte Obeche Dash, UHF Sound System, Dual Chargers, Tech Package, Air Suspension, VIN 71549 assigned 1/21

Ordered in December '14 with estimated March delivery to Boston. Delayed twice and now not expected until late April. I can deal with a wait but this is a huge bummer because it's going to cost us the $2,500 MOR-EV credit. We have an X reservation and were planning on getting the 85D instead so we could get the credit. If things go as planned we may just cancel the 85D and wait. Just wish I hadn't gotten my hopes up of having my Tesla in Q1 '15! I should add that Tesla has been very understanding about the financial implications of the delay and offered us a full refund even though our order is long since confirmed.

Still showing in production and still showing Late February. I'd expected the estimated date to change come last night but it didn't. I'm having a hard time reconciling those two details. Assuming that Late February is any delivery date after February 15th, that means they expect it to take a month to build and ship the car to me. My previous car started production on the 16th, finished on the 19th and was delivered on the 24th (so 8 days from the start of production to delivery).

Just placed order

19" Silver Cyclone Wheels 85 kWh Model S Black Solid Paint Body Color Roof Dual Chargers Dual Motor All Wheel Drive Grey Leather Seats Piano Black Décor Red Charging Adapter Smart Air Suspension Subzero Weather Package Supercharger Enabled Tech Package with Autopilot Type 2 Public Charging Connector

Estimated late June Delivery