Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red S.jpg

Finally.....

Reds galore at the Watertown service center! Painting the Northeast red! Here are some (not all) of the red VINS I saw yesterday: 9653,10029, 9692, 9708, 9973, 9819, 9030, 9760.

IMG_1298 s.jpg

And here's my baby at home, finally: 9776

IMG_1309 s.jpg

This was our first view of the red in person, and we couldn't be happier. We are not fond of orangey reds, and we would have been very unhappy with something like that. This is nicer than we could have imagined! I would call is a deep candy-apple. Zero orange at all. Love it, love it, love it!

And a propos of nothing, here is a fascinating sight from the service center:

IMG_1307 s.jpg

Congrats LMB!!!! She looks amazing! Enjoy every minute.

And, thanks for the "row of reds" pic...this is the first I have seen of my girl! VIN 9818 with the gray 21" wheels!!! I pick her up tonight! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

--J

Hmmmmm on the batt crates :)

Reds galore at the Watertown service center! Painting the Northeast red! Here are some (not all) of the red VINS I saw yesterday: 9653,10029, 9692, 9708, 9973, 9819, 9030, 9760.

View attachment 22063

And here's my baby at home, finally: 9776

View attachment 22064

This was our first view of the red in person, and we couldn't be happier. We are not fond of orangey reds, and we would have been very unhappy with something like that. This is nicer than we could have imagined! I would call is a deep candy-apple. Zero orange at all. Love it, love it, love it!

And a propos of nothing, here is a fascinating sight from the service center:

View attachment 22065