Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes happy for you! I got my vin from store manager via email prior to button.

from my Samsung galaxy s3

Thanks xhawk! I sent my DS an email and he replied that it will be assigned soon... Assuming I'll get an email or notification somehow, but until then I'll check the app periodically also.
Can't wait to welcome our Red home!

My Delivery button just showed up this morning! Apr. 17th - May. 1st
Can't wait for our Red!

I was resigned that nobody would get delivery notices this week since the factory is not operating. I could then enjoy my business trip to Costa Rica, be focused and productive, then obsess about my delivery date next week. But no, someone has to go and post about a delivery button appearing ... /primal scream/ ... productivity now plummeting.

I was resigned that nobody would get delivery notices this week since the factory is not operating. I could then enjoy my business trip to Costa Rica, be focused and productive, then obsess about my delivery date next week. But no, someone has to go and post about a delivery button appearing ... /primal scream/ ... productivity now plummeting.

:biggrin: Lol..I am also guilty of decreased productivity!

Haha sorry to crush your pre-trip productivity JohnQ! Other early reservations/finalizations might want to reach out to TM. When I saw other early folks getting their delivery ranges I inquired and got an email indicating the Delivery button was active, so they might be able to activate the button if they have an idea of when you are queued up.
Safe travels!

Just got my Delivery Button, picking up in Seattle. Window of 4/19 - 5/3.

The questionnaire included;

Registration address confirmation
Additional registered owner? Yes/No – if yes, list
Delivery or Pick up location
Planning on trading in a car? Yes/No
Front Plate mount? Yes/No
Financing? Yes/No - If Financing Yes, do you want to consider Tesla Financing? Yes/No

NOTE: I live in Washington State which is an approved Tesla financing state at this time.

Went to Santana Row store opening last night and was impressed with the new red. BTW what is the BUTTON? I don't have a clue but I been told by the factory that my car is getting delivered in about 2-3weeks. MyTesla web page says my Tesla design hasn't even been saved. Here is a pix of my beautiful wife, who thinks a car is just transportation, in front of the red Tesla.
image.jpg

BTW what is the BUTTON?

The "Delivery" button. It shows up on your My Tesla page a couple of weeks before your car is ready. Clicking it takes you to a delivery questionnaire.

- - - Updated - - -

Could it just be that this red is the new red and has been "under our nose" the whole time and was just an older car that was repainted?

I highly doubt it.

I got the delivery button. It said delivery April 24- May 8. I ordered #10,873,Red, 60kwh, tan, supercharger, twin,Reserved 7/22/12, finalized 12/11/12. I guess they are building red next week. Can I apply for the new leasing program? Or is it for new orders only?