Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Todd, I picked up 9790 on Saturday, so I'd think yours would be done or very, very close as well! I didn't manage to catch any VIN #'s on the tour, however.

Bill, if the info I've received is accurate, mine is indeed finished and is on a truck on its way to Atlanta for prep and detailing. If it's already in Atlanta, however, then I'm going to start hounding my DS to get it on a trailer and up to Tennessee ASAP! ;-)

PS - Cool how close our VINs are! Hope you're enjoying yours!

- - - Updated - - -

We took delivery of our car on Friday. Still having a blast. Completed over 12-15 test rides for family and friends, showing off the theme park acceleration ;-). Love the color and kids love the 3rd row seat!!

LOVE the shot of your kids in the jump seats! How old are they?

Bill, if the info I've received is accurate, mine is indeed finished and is on a truck on its way to Atlanta for prep and detailing. If it's already in Atlanta, however, then I'm going to start hounding my DS to get it on a trailer and up to Tennessee ASAP! ;-)

PS - Cool how close our VINs are! Hope you're enjoying yours!

- - - Updated - - -

LOVE the shot of your kids in the jump seats! How old are they?

@High My kids are 4.5 and 2.5. They love it but not sure why both of them threw up today morning at the same time. Not sure if it had to do with my driving :-(

Took delivery at the Springfield NJ location today. Pointed out that the license plate brakcket was installed with screws through the nosecone, which I had specifically asked to avoid, and they immediately changed out the nosecone with another one which already had paint armor applied. Delivery was smooth efficient and thorough. The car had 22 miles on it. Drove home and set up the homelink. That took about three minutes. Everything worked like a charm. Unfortunately, have to leave for a few days on business, and I'll have to wait for the weekend to get some quality time with Tessa. Should have some time for pics then.

Congrats Suzieq! I hope to pick mine up at Springfield in about 14 days...but who's counting, lol. I also requested to not have the front bracket installed, as I plan to install the Skene holder. Enjoy!

Stopped by the Seattle SC. 9866 was there, along with an 85 that I couldn't reach to read the VIN. This was my first time seeing red in person. Love it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368045708.201129.jpg

Someone here (protecting the innocent!) was kind enough to look up my car on Tesla's internal system. It's on the truck, and based on the SOC has been for several days. I didn't ask to take a picture of the computer screen, but it had all the same data as the leaked service screens, plus odometer, SOC, 12v, and GPS which was disabled (apparently it works only within a geofence of the factory for privacy). It also had the time stamp of the last time the car checked in to the mothership.

Last edited:
Finally took delivery by the home delivery people..... The Red is unbelievable. Better than I expected. I've owned nice cars before, but this is the first where total strangers go out of the way to say how great it looks.

Here is my Red, visiting Cadillac Ranch outside Amarillo, Texas.

IMG_9288_d.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9288sm.jpg
    IMG_9288sm.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 569
Finally took delivery by the home delivery people..... The Red is unbelievable. Better than I expected. I've owned nice cars before, but this is the first where total strangers go out of the way to say how great it looks.

Here is my Red, visiting Cadillac Ranch outside Amarillo, Texas.

View attachment 21728

Great pictures!

I have this fantasy of taking my Tesla down Route 66, and of course, Cadillac Ranch is on that list. Just need to get my list of RV parks firmed up (and car delivered, of course).

It's all been said before but have to say it again, had my arrest me red for 5days and cannot stop thinking about it, driving it, showing it, dreaming of it. How to put the feeling in perspective is impossible, everyone who looks at it cannot believe how beautiful it is, then you tell them it is 100% electric and they are speechless. Then if you give them a ride they are even more blown away. I do not really care about how anyone feels about the car other than myself and my wife, but it is nice to know there are lots of people out there who appreciate it for what it is. I feel very fortunate to be able to own this vehicle. Still on cloud 9!!!