I exported the delivery data spreadsheet to excel at 12:30pm PST 12/17 and played with it to better understand the size and nature of the "P85D Black Hole" - posted on the thread dedicated to that topic, but though people here would find it interesting.
· To be a member of the P85D BH you entered production between 11/21-12/5 and waited/are waiting 10 days plus for production to complete
· # Original members of the BH: 68
· # who have finished production: 32
· # who remain in BH: 35 (1 cancelled)
· Average Production Time for those completed: 17.4 days
· Longest that has completed: 24 days
· Longest that hasn’t as of 12/17: 26 days
· # of BHers Exited Production on: 12/16: 8, 12/15: 14, 12/14: 3, 12/13:1, 12/12:2, 12/11:1, 12/8: 1
· If 12/16 pace holds – list will be cleared in 4.5 days
· # of cars who began production after the hole and have been completed: 17
· Average Production Time for Non-BHers - 4.7 days
Okay, got that out of my system.
It seems there are small holes that many of use individually are falling into, though not in the big bulk mass of those that began on initial production. My car entered production on 12/06 still there 11 days later.