Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen this on other updates on the forum but my car seems to have gone backwards, from being built back to entering the production queue. So I hope this means that it has been built and is now about to be shipped!

Yeah that's a standard thing. When production is done it seems to revert to production queue, and then within a day goes to transportation. It happened to me, as well as a lot of other people.

@Sgutz have you had a delivery date set? Mine is still in transit and hows now been 1.5 weeks. ARGGGG. I understand late yesterday it was in Oklahoma. Not sure when it will actually be delivered though. They were hoping end of next week but that seems to be a bit ambitious.... Would be neat if we were on the same truck. Side by each "insane" launches :)

They've picked up the pace a lot it seems. Mine was in production for less than 4 days and is now in transit. @Albatross we might be on the same truck when it arrives in Ottawa. :smile:

Mine finished building today and immediately went to in Transit. I have a set delivery appointment 3 weeks from now, but I'm getting it home delivered so that's probably still accurate. It would be nice if somehow it came faster... but probably unrealistic.

My SC is Mt Kisco in Westchester so it's going there first for prep.

I think they have started using trains which makes the deliveries for us east-coasters a bit longer, about 3 weeks my DS told me...

I'm trying to rationalize that waiting will make the delivery that much more enjoyable...

@Sgutz have you had a delivery date set? Mine is still in transit and hows now been 1.5 weeks. ARGGGG. I understand late yesterday it was in Oklahoma. Not sure when it will actually be delivered though. They were hoping end of next week but that seems to be a bit ambitious.... Would be neat if we were on the same truck. Side by each "insane" launches :)

The rough date they gave me in Montreal was May 22 with a tentative delivery to Ottawa on the 23rd. So the same date they gave you. I have the Mike, our local OA, trying to GPS track the exact location for me. I'll let you know when he gets back to me. Got a feeling we'll be on the same train/truck.

btw what part of town are you in? I'm out in the Manotick area.

I completely forgot to add my P85D delivery on April 23, 2015 to this thread! It was a great day and we drove the car 300Km that night. The driver was also delivering another P85D to someone else earlier that day.

- - - Updated - - -

What all do you plan on doing? Full hood protection, tint, how about the wheel bands?

I did full clear wrap all over with dark tint on the hatch window to match the pano roof. Medium tint for all other windows.

I completely forgot to add my P85D delivery on April 23, 2015 to this thread! It was a great day and we drove the car 300Km that night. The driver was also delivering another P85D to someone else earlier that day.

- - - Updated - - -

I did full clear wrap all over with dark tint on the hatch window to match the pano roof. Medium tint for all other windows.

Where are some pic's?