TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tracking the container ship...

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Fellsteruk, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Member

Hey Everyone,

Just got word that my MX has left the US on its way to Holland however it's only today my online account has been updated to say it's been loaded on a vessel and i'm keen to try and track it.

I've had a look on: MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

But struggling to see anything in the ports heading for Holland, has the boat likely left? i'm guessing they dont move too fast so any help/tricks trying to locate which boat it is would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. MiningEng

MiningEng Member

3. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Member

Yeah tried that and failed... well brick wall :(

4. MiningEng

MiningEng Member

I totally get your frustration! According to my Tesla app, ours has been in transit since July 3.....only to then be told that was incorrect and the car wasn't out of production until July 13th....and now nothing until it hits the Canadian border. I know this phase will end at some point, but it feels like time is crawling!