Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking the new maps rollout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they're coming down now for my MX100D in Dallas. Husband's MS70 pulled them late last week. We're both on 14.2. I submitted details for both to the mapping effort here - I'll update the MX data when confirmed.

Attachments

• update.JPG
    update.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: chispas
Discovered today that with energy saving turned on, maps download get interrupted. Even with always connected turned on.

I saw my car start a transfer over port 22 (ssh). Then stop after around 300MB. Then start again after I logged into the app which "woke up" the car. Then stop again after a bit. Did that a number of times. Went out to the car and disabled energy saving, and then the transfer just kept going and going....

Exciting! lots of people seem to be getting it.

Download stopped at 5.16 Gb download and 543mb upload. Nothing showing on MCU yet.

Someone mentioned that it took a while after that so show up, maybe tomorrow morning? In my case, my MCU restarted and then the maps were there. I have the feeling that we are going to start seeing more people with the new maps outside of the west coast in the Tesla Navigation rollout map.