Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade 20’’ for 22’’ wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you looking to increase the range of your Model X? Want more practicality and less worry about curb rash? A more comfortable ride and some money saved when new tires are called for?

Trade your silver 22’’s for my silver 20’’s! I’m just in it for the looks!

If you’d like to have some cash included, that’s fine too but I don’t insist on it

Looking to trade my 3 months old original 22’ wheels in pristine condition for similar 22’’s in silver in the Greater Los Angeles area. I have about 6k miles on them.

Are you looking to increase the range of your Model X? Want more practicality and less worry about curb rash? A more comfortable ride and some money saved when new tires are called for?

Trade your silver 22’’s for my silver 20’’s! I’m just in it for the looks!

If you’d like to have some cash included, that’s fine too but I don’t insist on it

Looking to trade my 3 months old original 22’ wheels in pristine condition for similar 22’’s in silver in the Greater Los Angeles area. I have about 6k miles on them.
Had to re read this post multiple times and still could not figure out which direction is your trade. Please re-read and clarify