Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade: 2015 Tan Executive Rear Seats for Bench

JoeMartin

Nov 27, 2018
Pensacola, FL
Hey everyone,

I have a 2015 P85D with tan Executive Rear Seats with seat warmers (Subzero package) and I am looking to trade them for a tan bench seat with seat warmers. I'm located in Pensacola, FL, but can travel as needed.
IMG_3526.JPG
IMG_3525.JPG
IMG_3524.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Art VandeIay

JoeMartin

Nov 27, 2018
Pensacola, FL
Well Pensacola is as close to California as you can be and still be in Florida. Maybe you two could schedule a meet up in the middle and do the swap at a hotel? :D
Haha. I actually showed someone the other day on the GPS just how close we actually are to Alabama because she didn't believe me.

C7R35

May 14, 2021
Salt Lake City
Hey, I'm one of the few who actually wants the exec seats. I have a 2015 P90D with tan bench and subzero pack. I'd be happy to trade if you ever find yourself anywhere near Utah. Maybe I can convince the wife to go on a long roadtrip with me at some point...

JoeMartin

Nov 27, 2018
Pensacola, FL
Hey, I'm one of the few who actually wants the exec seats. I have a 2015 P90D with tan bench and subzero pack. I'd be happy to trade if you ever find yourself anywhere near Utah. Maybe I can convince the wife to go on a long roadtrip with me at some point...
I'm honestly a bit tempted to say "Sure! I'm up for the drive!"... But I literally did that drive at the end of July (Oregon to Florida) and don't know if I'm quite ready for it again. lol

I'll need to see what tools are needed for the swap so I could make sure to bring them with me, but I don't expect it to be much.

Do you have any pics of yours?

C7R35

May 14, 2021
Salt Lake City
I'm honestly a bit tempted to say "Sure! I'm up for the drive!"... But I literally did that drive at the end of July (Oregon to Florida) and don't know if I'm quite ready for it again. lol

I'll need to see what tools are needed for the swap so I could make sure to bring them with me, but I don't expect it to be much.

Do you have any pics of yours?
Sure, I'll PM you a picture here in a few minutes!

Edit - I'm curious how the software situation would work since you'd need to enable the middle seat heater option on your screen, and I'd need to take mine away. Maybe something the service center can pop in?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC