Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade: 2015 Tan Executive Rear Seats for Bench

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I have a 2015 P85D with tan Executive Rear Seats with seat warmers (Subzero package) and I am looking to trade them for a tan bench seat with seat warmers. I'm located in Pensacola, FL, but can travel as needed.
IMG_3526.JPG
IMG_3525.JPG
IMG_3524.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Art VandeIay
Hey, I'm one of the few who actually wants the exec seats. I have a 2015 P90D with tan bench and subzero pack. I'd be happy to trade if you ever find yourself anywhere near Utah. Maybe I can convince the wife to go on a long roadtrip with me at some point...

Hey, I'm one of the few who actually wants the exec seats. I have a 2015 P90D with tan bench and subzero pack. I'd be happy to trade if you ever find yourself anywhere near Utah. Maybe I can convince the wife to go on a long roadtrip with me at some point...
I'm honestly a bit tempted to say "Sure! I'm up for the drive!"... But I literally did that drive at the end of July (Oregon to Florida) and don't know if I'm quite ready for it again. lol

I'll need to see what tools are needed for the swap so I could make sure to bring them with me, but I don't expect it to be much.

Do you have any pics of yours?

I'm honestly a bit tempted to say "Sure! I'm up for the drive!"... But I literally did that drive at the end of July (Oregon to Florida) and don't know if I'm quite ready for it again. lol

I'll need to see what tools are needed for the swap so I could make sure to bring them with me, but I don't expect it to be much.

Do you have any pics of yours?
Sure, I'll PM you a picture here in a few minutes!

Edit - I'm curious how the software situation would work since you'd need to enable the middle seat heater option on your screen, and I'd need to take mine away. Maybe something the service center can pop in?

Interested in all in shipping in trade?

Couple of large boxes and fright shouldn't be too bad. I'm on the LITERAL other side of the country (Washington) but have done hoods and body parts this way quite a few times.

Let me know.