Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade 2022 M3 OEM 19" Sport Wheels with tires plus cash for 2022 M3 OEM 20’’ Überturbine Wheels with tires (Los Angeles Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my car and wanted to see if anyone would want to trade their 2022 M3 OEM 20’’ Überturbine Wheels with tires for my 2022 M3 OEM 19" Sport Wheels with tires plus cash. This would be a straight trade plus cash and we can negotiate on how much cash is added. The tires have 60 miles on them and rims are brand new. Let me know if you have any questions and I 'm in the Los Angeles Area. Thanks.

Tires - Continental ProContact RX 235/40/19

I'm decently sure the 19" wheels do not fit on the M3P because of the brakes, so you'll likely have to purchase a set and then sell yours. But I could be incorrect, I just remember reading that a few times in this community.
I believe that only applied to the 18" aero wheels because of the barrel touching the caliper. A search reveals that shaving down part of the caliper allows for the barrel to clear, but I would not risk that.

The barrel on the 19" wheels should have enough clearance, but more importantly it would need clearance in the hub for the lip on the M3P brake rotors.

Again, this is just from thread-searches on the forum, not personal experience.