Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade Black 22" Model X wheels for 20s?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EVTECH

Dec 20, 2012
USA
I am located in Norfolk and just got an X that has 13k miles on it. They have the black 22's and look fantastic but I am nervous about how bad the roads are here with potholes and everything. There is still plenty of tread left and the wheels are in great condition. I would be willing to meet someone within 200 miles or so for a swap. PM me if interested.

Got any pics, my wife might be interested she just ordered one with 20" that should be here in the next week or so hopefully.

Will get some pictures this weekend. There is one tiny blemish on one wheel and the rest are in great condition.

Shipping them would add some complications. I wouldn't be able to go a week without wheels. Would risk them getting damaged during transport. Not to mention it would likely be $4-500

I have a set of grey metallic 20" Tsportline wheels with TPMS and the stock Continental tires with less than 500 miles on the tires. There is a small scrape on one wheel that I used grey wheel touch up paint on. I can ship them to you first and then you can ship your set to me afterwards and repackage everything with my packaging to save you some hassle. Let me know if you're interested.