TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Trade Black 22" Model X wheels for 20s?

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by EVTECH, Jul 3, 2017.

1. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

I am located in Norfolk and just got an X that has 13k miles on it. They have the black 22's and look fantastic but I am nervous about how bad the roads are here with potholes and everything. There is still plenty of tread left and the wheels are in great condition. I would be willing to meet someone within 200 miles or so for a swap. PM me if interested.

2. BigCity

BigCity Member

Got any pics, my wife might be interested she just ordered one with 20" that should be here in the next week or so hopefully.

3. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Will get some pictures this weekend. There is one tiny blemish on one wheel and the rest are in great condition.

Shipping them would add some complications. I wouldn't be able to go a week without wheels. Would risk them getting damaged during transport. Not to mention it would likely be $4-500

4. dmd2005

dmd2005 Member

I have a set of grey metallic 20" Tsportline wheels with TPMS and the stock Continental tires with less than 500 miles on the tires. There is a small scrape on one wheel that I used grey wheel touch up paint on. I can ship them to you first and then you can ship your set to me afterwards and repackage everything with my packaging to save you some hassle. Let me know if you're interested.

5. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Thanks for the replied. I have a set nearby pending swap.

6. blake6551

blake6551 Member

Let me know if it falls through. I have a set of 20s with 1k miles on them, located in DC metro.

7. bakmac

bakmac New Member

how much are you asking for the 20's? i am in reston

8. mryee415

mryee415 Member

Are these still available?