Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TRADE: Brand New 21 inch Referral Silver Arachnids for 19 Stock Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in Portland, OR. I have a set of unused 21 Silver Arachnids with Michelin Super Sport tires (from the referral program) and I’d love to trade for a brand new set of stock 19’s (preferably silver).

I want to put some all-terrain tires on my S for the Winter and staggered 21’s just don’t do the trick (I already have the 21 Turbines). Could be a nice “free upgrade” to 21’s if someone is buying a new S!

Upon further research, I found I can purchase a new set of 19’s with winter tires through Tesla for $2,500. So I’ll look to lock this thread and look to sell the award wheels to someone directly (ideally local pickup...couldn’t imagine what shipping could cost).

Upon further research, I found I can purchase a new set of 19’s with winter tires through Tesla for $2,500. So I’ll look to lock this thread and look to sell the award wheels to someone directly (ideally local pickup...couldn’t imagine what shipping could cost).
Shipped my 19" Slipstreams for about $150 via FedEx, within California, so obviously will vary based on distance, but not as bad as I thought they'd be. The Arachnids are lighter and should still have the overall rolling radius, so you (or the buyer) may come out a little cheaper.