Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade Brand New 21" Uberturbine for 20" Induction - Southern California

bawertu2220

Apr 9, 2019
california
I am picking up the new MYP this coming Tuesday 8/17! Looking to trade my 21" for your 20" induction ASAP!!!

For Trade: My new 21” Tesla Model Y Performance Uberturbine Wheels with Pirelli P Zero (PZ4) Tires and TPMS.

For Your: 20" Induction Wheels + Cash. Must be in similar, like-new condition with Tires and Bluetooth TPMS or anything similar to Inductions

Located: Los Angeles, CA (SOCAL)

Includes:
2 x 21X9.5 Uberturbine Front Wheels
2 x 21X10.5 Uberturbine Rear Wheels
2 x 255/35R21 98W XL Pirelli P Zero (PZ4) Summer Front Tires
2 x 275/35R21 103W XL Pirelli P Zero (PZ4) Summer Rear Tires
4 x TPMS (new Bluetooth ones)
4 x 21-Inch Uberturbine Lug Nut Covers

Please message me if you're serious. Thanks!

brandleeg

Aug 9, 2021
Austin
just curious, but can Induction wheels go on the Performance Model Y? I asked a sales advisor if I could just get induction wheels instead, and they said the 20 inch rim wouldn't clear the larger brake calipers.

TripleA

Aug 6, 2021
Los Angeles
Update on my request: I am taking delivery of the MYP so I dont have anything to offer.
Regarding the questions about the 20", that answer seems bogus and you shuold be able to fit the 20's

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC