Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade: Geminis for Inductions Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am scheduled to pick my Model Y this weekend and if everything go well, I am looking to trade my stock Geminis wheels with tires and TPMS+ cash for your good condition/new induction wheels, tires, and TPMS. I am located in South Jersey. Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi, im in Mount Laurel and picking up my MYP LIKE TODAY the wed sept 8th in cherry hill.... I'd like to trade you for my 21" for ur entire set but for some additional $ if interested. Let me know
Ah at the moment, i'm only interested in Induction wheels, but i'll keep this in mind when i pick up my delivery this weekend. Goodluck with your pickup this weekend. Mine will be in Cherry Hill too.

unfortunately i had to deny my deliver, front passanger door had a sand scratch from mirror almost to handle that went all the way to the paint and they couldn't get it out with sanding... was offered a repair but after 4 paint jobs on my previous my i decided to deny. Other then that, the finish was amazing, so much better then my 2021 my vin 97k. I have feeling someone who was prepping the car took a dirty rag and made that scratch. man that car was a beauty. paint job was so much more superior and perfect in comparison to my MYLR

Sales person told me all cars now come with such perfect finish, but as i was walking the front hood of another my caught my eye, man that front hood was sunk in so much and def not aligned properly. so sad, i was pumped to drive home my new MYP..... :( Paint

unfortunately i had to deny my deliver, front passanger door had a sand scratch from mirror almost to handle that went all the way to the paint and they couldn't get it out with sanding... was offered a repair but after 4 paint jobs on my previous my i decided to deny. Other then that, the finish was amazing, so much better then my 2021 my vin 97k. I have feeling someone who was prepping the car took a dirty rag and made that scratch. man that car was a beauty. paint job was so much more superior and perfect in comparison to my MYLR

Sales person told me all cars now come with such perfect finish, but as i was walking the front hood of another my caught my eye, man that front hood was sunk in so much and def not aligned properly. so sad, i was pumped to drive home my new MYP..... :( Paint
dam sorry to hear that. I hope my experience will be better. I had to deal with panel gaps and such alot for my last Y so we'll see how it goes.