Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade-In Question

mparrish03

Jul 23, 2021
Richmond, VA
So I declined a trade-in at the beginning. I figured I could just sell it before I pick up my new Tesla. I’m scheduled for delivery on Tuesday and I got a text from Tesla yesterday asking if I was interested in trading in my current car. After thinking about it, I replied yes with VIN and mileage. Does anyone think Tesla would be able to give me an offer before Tuesday? I think the convenience of it would be worth it. Thank you.

Spidey616

May 31, 2021
Morgantown WV
It takes them a day or two to appraise trade ins as of late. When I submitted mine in July I had a quite the next day. When I had to update my mileage 30 days later it took 2 days to get the new value and surprisingly it went up some.

Reactions: mparrish03

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC