Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade in turnaround time

arcus

Aug 11, 2017
Denton, TX
I've got mine within hours of providing the pictures. It matched KBB closely. I was trading in another brand though (not Tesla).

P&J-W

Apr 10, 2016
santa rosa CA
I am in my account and just got a vin and notice from my contact but I do not see any way to get to the survey. Is there something that pops up a link next to the "trade in pending" line?

ozymandius100

Apr 17, 2018
PA
I am in my account and just got a vin and notice from my contact but I do not see any way to get to the survey. Is there something that pops up a link next to the "trade in pending" line?
They will let you know when the offer is completed. you can expand the link

HopeToGolf

Mar 31, 2016
USA - New Jersey
The process took a few days for me. It was quick once the ISA did a few things on her side.

It was all a waste of time since I listed my car on Craigslist (for 500-1000 less than what should be true private market value) and got about 3.3x Tesla’s original trade in value and 2.5x the CarMax matched trade in value. My 3 should have been here by now (a different story) so I am a bit stuck.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC