Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade-In value

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I ordered a MS 2022 and a MX 2022 last year. I took delivery of the MS 2022 in April with looking for MX Jan 2023 as at the time of the order production of MX was pushed out. So the MX is here yay!!! I now want to trade in the MS but Tesla give a crappy trade in value. KBB has no data yet but Tesla claims to have the value from KBB.

Specs:
MS, MSM, 21": Arachnid wheels, cream, LR, 4200 Miles, refresh-refresh model, delivery 04/2022

What do you think should be trade-in value? Anyone interested?
Location 94024 California

You should benefit from the price increase after your purchase, but also must try to recoup the sales tax. It lists for $113K now; so perhaps split the difference between your sticker price and new. You will get more with private party sale obviously.

Hi, I ordered a MS 2022 and a MX 2022 last year. I took delivery of the MS 2022 in April with looking for MX Jan 2023 as at the time of the order production of MX was pushed out. So the MX is here yay!!! I now want to trade in the MS but Tesla give a crappy trade in value. KBB has no data yet but Tesla claims to have the value from KBB.

Specs:
MS, MSM, 21": Arachnid wheels, cream, LR, 4200 Miles, refresh-refresh model, delivery 04/2022

What do you think should be trade-in value? Anyone interested?
Location 94024 California
This is the exact specification of a model S I’ve been looking for. Do you have a listing for this car on auto trader or anywhere?