Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade in values seem high again ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also at risk of being overruled. Both my wife and daughter don't like the white. However, I think it looks really good - this was the car I drove yesterday.

I think they do look great in white when clean, but I just don't have the time (or inclination if I'm honest!) to dedicate to washing a car often enough to keep it that way. My ID.3 was white & looked great for a day or so after a wash... So far the MSM is looking pretty ok from a distance while being grubby up close.

I submitted photos 15 days ago and am still waiting for my valuation to be confirmed. The FAQ says 48 hours!I
How long have others waited.
Also does anyone know if the 60day period for which a trade-in is valid starts from the date of the initial estimate or the confirmation based on the picture? since my estimated delivery is between 49-63 days away as of today so it might kind of matter.

is there any way to chase them up? though I am not sure I want to if it means it will definitely be within the 60days when I do get it

I submitted photos 15 days ago and am still waiting for my valuation to be confirmed. The FAQ says 48 hours!I
How long have others waited.
Also does anyone know if the 60day period for which a trade-in is valid starts from the date of the initial estimate or the confirmation based on the picture? since my estimated delivery is between 49-63 days away as of today so it might kind of matter.

is there any way to chase them up? though I am not sure I want to if it means it will definitely be within the 60days when I do get it
Mine took less than 24 hours as i chased them by calling them multiple times. In fairness they advised me to do this as my EDD of my Model Y is this week - i ordered it 3 days ago!. Incredibly lucky to get matched almost instantly

Mine took less than 24 hours as i chased them by calling them multiple times. In fairness they advised me to do this as my EDD of my Model Y is this week - i ordered it 3 days ago!. Incredibly lucky to get matched almost instantly
I am in 2 minds whether to order it online or wait for a stock inventory one to appear and nab that! Ideally I want it asap, with a high trade in offer and it only lasting 60 days I don't want to get caught out by it over running.

I am in 2 minds whether to order it online or wait for a stock inventory one to appear and nab that! Ideally I want it asap, with a high trade in offer and it only lasting 60 days I don't want to get caught out by it over running.
Tesla wont be delivering any Model Y's in April according what i have been told. With demand extremely high i think you would have to be very lucky to pick an inventory Model Y within 60 days

Tesla wont be delivering any Model Y's in April according what i have been told. With demand extremely high i think you would have to be very lucky to pick an inventory Model Y within 60 days
Inventory vehicles come about through cancelled/delayed orders, so there may be a few between now and the end of the month.

But you will need to use an automated bot to alert you, otherwise you would be extremely lucky to find one available on the website as they are sold within minutes of becoming available.

Inventory vehicles come about through cancelled/delayed orders, so there may be a few between now and the end of the month.

But you will need to use an automated bot to alert you, otherwise you would be extremely lucky to find one available on the website as they are sold within minutes of becoming available.
I have signed up to the Telegram page which will hopefully alert me....As long as I am quick ;)

So I have a trade in estimate valid to 24th March for my M3 LR Red/Aeros with 17.5k miles. £43k. Wondering if I should let that one expire and submit a new trade in at the end of the week? Have values increased over the last week as a result of the M3 LR price increase? Or should I just accept and add the current trade in offer to my MY order? Decisions, decisions :)

So I have a trade in estimate valid to 24th March for my M3 LR Red/Aeros with 17.5k miles. £43k. Wondering if I should let that one expire and submit a new trade in at the end of the week? Have values increased over the last week as a result of the M3 LR price increase? Or should I just accept and add the current trade in offer to my MY order? Decisions, decisions :)
You can just do another one, if its less, don't save it :)

Reactions: interbear
Don't know how much mileage you've done, but my March 2020 M3P (FSD) valuation is £53,300 as of this message. Doesn't seem like there's the premium in the M3P over the LR that the original price would suggest.

Discounting FSD I'm "down" £1,690 on the purchase price.

At the start of March it was £55,700 :eek:

Don't know how much mileage you've done, but my March 2020 M3P (FSD) valuation is £53,300 as of this message. Doesn't seem like there's the premium in the M3P over the LR that the original price would suggest.

Discounting FSD I'm "down" £1,690 on the purchase price.

At the start of March it was £55,700 :eek:
I’ve only done 5078 miles. Never raced or rallied… ;)

Reactions: Durzel
Just spoke to Tesla, they advised that as of about a week ago they are no longer doing final offers until you are matched to a vehicle. This is (so they said) to avoid the offers exceeding the 60 day limit. So bear in mind the estimate you get now might not match the final offer and if you have a good final offer its prob worth sitting on it (if you can?) until you get a VIN.

If anyone else can corroborate this, I'd appreciate it.