Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade In Values

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been waiting 10 days for an updated trade-in value on my 2020 Chevy Bolt. The first trade-in value was competitive and the first update in early October only took 24 hours to turn around after I sent in the updated mileage. This extended timeframe for a trade-in value has me worried that my delivery date may be extended out which is the last thing I want. I would drop the trade-in and pay full cash if it meant I keep or accelerate my current EDD. Thoughts?

I have been waiting 10 days for an updated trade-in value on my 2020 Chevy Bolt. The first trade-in value was competitive and the first update in early October only took 24 hours to turn around after I sent in the updated mileage. This extended timeframe for a trade-in value has me worried that my delivery date may be extended out which is the last thing I want. I would drop the trade-in and pay full cash if it meant I keep or accelerate my current EDD. Thoughts?
Call or chat in on the website. I’ve had laggy things and they were able to expedite a bit.

Reactions: srnewby54