Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade in with “rebuilt” title

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I personally know of one that they did and have heard of others. They will not offer it for sale on their used car venue but will factor it to other dealers or auctions. You are better of to sell it privately. Rebuilt can = salvaged. It is all better known as a branded title.

I personally know of one that they did and have heard of others. They will not offer it for sale on their used car venue but will factor it to other dealers or auctions. You are better of to sell it privately. Rebuilt can = salvaged. It is all better known as a branded title.

Sooo ur saying theres a chance!!! Lol seriously, thanks for the response, I guess that gives me a little more hope, private is a good idea as well. The car looks and runs fine, so an average Joe may not care as much. I just don’t like dealing with individuals.

Sooo ur saying theres a chance!!! Lol seriously, thanks for the response, I guess that gives me a little more hope, private is a good idea as well. The car looks and runs fine, so an average Joe may not care as much. I just don’t like dealing with individuals.
I don't know if Carmax does but a fair amount of people sell their cars to them. How much are you thinking you want for your car? Most people who know, are reluctant to purchase a Tesla with no warranty because of a branded title.

I don't know if Carmax does but a fair amount of people sell their cars to them. How much are you thinking you want for your car?
Another great idea!! KBB says the car is worth anything between 14k (average market value) and 11k (below AMV). I bought it from a coworker for 5 k because he was changing jobs. But Tesla says 8k without knowing the rebuilt status.