Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade in - Yellow warning light

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trading in my old car with Tesla and am only a month away from getting my new car. Today, when I was driving around running errands in my old car, the yellow maintenance light turned on. I know its for oil change but I don't want to spend extra money on getting another oil change. Folks who have traded in with Tesla, do they look at warning lights at the time of trade in? Do they revise their offer? Tesla just revised their trade in offer a week back and if I get this car within a month I am good. But my concern is if yellow light is a trouble and will result in low price? Has anyone experienced that?

Also, I know Tesla requests new odometer reading every month and gives us a new quote, that new quote is valid for how many miles or it only goes month to month?

• Funny
Reactions: Steve S
Most ”oil change” service lights can be manually reset. I just did it on a Ford Fusion company car after the quickie lube place forgot to reset it. It was a sequence of holding a button with key in on position. Just google “reset service light on (insert make/model), and you’ll find a YouTube clip showing how it’s done.

Reactions: raptor5244