Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of a New Model 3 with 19” Sport wheels and tires. These have <50 miles on them.

Here is the trade...

I provide:
- 19” Sport Wheels with Tires

You provide:
- 18” Wheels with Tires
- Aero Covers installed
- cash

We split the cost:
- having a tire shop swap our tires (unless you have the means to do it ourselves)

Let me know if you are interested, in the Southern California area (I am in San Diego).

I just took delivery of a New Model 3 with 19” Sport wheels and tires. These have <50 miles on them.

Here is the trade...

I provide:
- 19” Sport Wheels with Tires

You provide:
- 18” Wheels with Tires
- Aero Covers installed
- cash

We split the cost:
- having a tire shop swap our tires (unless you have the means to do it ourselves)

Let me know if you are interested, in the Southern California area (I am in San Diego).
Are these still available? I have 18” aeros, with about 12k on tires. I am in southern O.C.

Is this still available or would anyone else also like to swap for 18” aeros in SoCal, Los Angeles area?

I have not received the right offer (only couple thousand miles, with added cash close to the upgrade cost), so I have started taking a liking to the 19s and am holding on to them. I can still be persuaded with the right offer.