Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade my '19 M3P w/FSD plus $$ for your P100DL?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just testing the waters here. I have a blue Model 3 Performance built June'19. ~3500 miles. AP3 + FSD enabled. I love this car, but the acceleration is addicting and I think I'd rather trade the acceleration/nimbleness/track mode of the M3P for the sheer top end power of the ludicrous mode Model S Performance. Of course I could just sell the 3 and buy a used S, but figured I'd at least ask just in case there's someone out there looking to do the opposite and we can save each other the hassle.

What I am looking for: S Performance/P100D with ludicrous+, glass roof/sunroof/moonroof, >=AP2.5 (so post August'17) with the FSD option, clean title, 21/22" wheels (I'd take 19s for the right price since upgradeable of course), and not red or white. Blue would be ideal but other colors OK. Tesla direct trade-in value for my car right now is $53.6k, so obviously there would be significant cash on my end on top of the trade. Seems like FSD gets only partial value in the resale market so swapping with another FSD car takes the $7k off the table for both of us. Please email me at [email protected] if any interest.

Thanks!
Dave