Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade my 19" Silver Turbine for your Grey or Black - Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 4 19" newest style silver turbines (aero), trading for any 19" or 21" grey or black wheel and tire.

Can be arachnid or turbine

Pic is my current tires (as you can see, I need dark!)

p1sNjeK.jpg

What tires and how many miles do you have on these? Condition? And where in OH are you located?

I have a staggered set of 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine wheels I took off around 500 miles with Pilot Sport tires. As close to perfect condition as you can get.

I'm looking for a 19" set with all season or snow tires for winter. I too prefer dark wheels, but may compromise for winter.

What tires and how many miles do you have on these? Condition? And where in OH are you located?

I have a staggered set of 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine wheels I took off around 500 miles with Pilot Sport tires. As close to perfect condition as you can get.

I'm looking for a 19" set with all season or snow tires for winter. I too prefer dark wheels, but may compromise for winter.

DM sent

Where in Ohio are you located? I have a set 4 19” base wheels that’s been powder coated gloss black. The wheels come with 4 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 in excellent condition.