TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Trade: My UMC for your HPWC?

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by robby, Sep 1, 2016.

1. robby

robby Member

We have an extra UMC but my wife prefers the aesthetic of the HPWC. Is anybody interested in trading?

2. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

Is this for a Model S, or Roadster?

Thanks.

• Informative x 1
  3. robby

robby Member

Sorry, Model S. Thanks for clarifying. I can't seem to edit the title but if a mod can please do.

4. myblubu

myblubu Member

Let me know if you decide to just sell the UMC - I'd be interested

5. TesTowne

TesTowne Member

I'll pay you $400 for the UMC. Feel free to contact me 407-486-2009 or [email protected]