Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade new 20" Model Y Induction wheels for 19" Gemini wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone,
I will be picking up my model Y with the 20 inch induction wheels very soon, and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in trading new or like new Gemini wheels + cash for my induction wheels. I will be picking up in South Florida and will be driving the car to Chicago. So, if anyone who is in that area or along that route is interested, please let me know!

Reactions: VikH
I’m interested and not only have a set of like new Gemini’s with zero covers but I have the carry bag for them and just had a 5yr Ceramic Pro coating put on them last Sunday.
I am in NJ on your way home and I can even swap them for you in my garage so you have no labor involved. PM me if interested in the best set of Gemini’s out there with no hassles. They even have the TPMS sensors in them unlike some of the other sellers. They have 2,138 miles on them before I took them off since I bought the UberTurbines.

For some reason I cannot private message you, is there any way that you could PM me about this?
For some reason I can't either. Do you mind sending me an email at [email protected]? I ll share my contact though there.
Both of you need a bit more posts to unlock that feature. Was in the same boat initially.
I am sure there is a reason forum does this.

Reactions: Itsuo-DC
Hey Everyone,
I will be picking up my model Y with the 20 inch induction wheels very soon, and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in trading new or like new Gemini wheels + cash for my induction wheels. I will be picking up in South Florida and will be driving the car to Chicago. So, if anyone who is in that area or along that route is interested, please let me know!
Yes I’m in south Florida I’m up for it I pick up Friday 305four96two738

I’m interested and not only have a set of like new Gemini’s with zero covers but I have the carry bag for them and just had a 5yr Ceramic Pro coating put on them last Sunday.
I am in NJ on your way home and I can even swap them for you in my garage so you have no labor involved. PM me if interested in the best set of Gemini’s out there with no hassles. They even have the TPMS sensors in them unlike some of the other sellers. They have 2,138 miles on them before I took them off since I bought the UberTurbines.
I have 20 inch induction wheels with 5500 miles on 3 tires with one new tire. Are you still interested in swapping for cash and Gemini ?

Hi I’m in the chicago area if you’re still looking for a trade. Have mint 19” gemini, 3k miles on them, aero covers professionally ceramic coated. Also have a brand new Tesla wheel cap kit, the oem silver set.