TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Trade OEM 19" with factory all season + money for 21" with summer tires - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Olle, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Olle

Olle Member

Trade OEM 19" with factory all season + money for 21" with summer tires

I wish to trade my OEM 19" with factory all season + money for 21" with summer tires or no tires. I will pay you of course. My tires have about 14000 miles now and are in good shape. Can trade in NYC now or in Orlando from Jan 4th I am moving the car down there after New Years

List Date: 12/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Trade OEM 19" with factory all season + money for 21" with summer tires
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    kndKgP5p0jsd.JPG
    AP4eQa44dueE.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Trade OEM 19" with factory all season + money for 21" with summer tires

2. Preuit

Preuit New Member

I am interested in this deal. I have the 21' in graphite gray, but mine have rash that the local repair shop tells me can be fixed to "as new" for $150.00 each. Also I am in North West Alabama. If you are interested email me at pmauldinataol.com.

Thanks​