Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade two 21 uberturbines for two of yours for square setup?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lot's of talk about square setups lately... personally I don't have any issue with ride quality of 21s, but would love to rotate tires. I know others have put rear wheels up front to be able to put 265/35/21s or 275/35/21s all the way around.

I'm now considering this. I would even use the slightly smaller front wheels all the way around if someone wanted the rears. I've turned down trading for inductions cause I think the bigger wheel looks better on the MYP.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Anyone else interested in this matchmaker thread? XrayDU and I may both be after front wheels -- but not 100% on that as there are pros and cons - especially with taller tire. Please post if anyone else is interested in a square 21 setup. Keep the beautiful ubers and 21s but square to rotate.

There ya go, I was wondering who was going to attempt the rear 10.5s on a square setup (I would want the fronts too).

I've seen success with 20 x 10.5s in other threads but this may be a first (has anyone just mounted a 21 10.5 up front for turning verification)?

I'm 100% up for this. I actually just had an accident (hit in the side, not my fault, sucks but it will get repaired) so I'm going to have at least one brand new rear soon.

If there was a thread of people who were up for this it would be great. I'm actually good with the rears on a square setup tbh.

There ya go, I was wondering who was going to attempt the rear 10.5s on a square setup (I would want the fronts too).

I've seen success with 20 x 10.5s in other threads but this may be a first (has anyone just mounted a 21 10.5 up front for turning verification)?
Yes I believe it's been done... rears up front / 275/35/21. I don't have a thread link though

I'm 100% up for this. I actually just had an accident (hit in the side, not my fault, sucks but it will get repaired) so I'm going to have at least one brand new rear soon.

If there was a thread of people who were up for this it would be great. I'm actually good with the rears on a square setup tbh.
Wish you were up closer to northern california. Mine only has 2500 miles... would trade someone the 10.5" rear 21s for their fronts (9.5") 21s. Heading up closer this way?

Anyone else looking to swap to square up the 21 uberturbines? I'm looking to swap my rears for fronts. I know some like the wide stance all the way around.
I didn't know you could put the rears up to the front... no issues? I have been wanting a square setup too just because I commute and so rotating tires would be a huge benefit given how fast I put on miles. I also prefer the look of the 21 ubers more that the 20 inductions. just need a square setup that won't cause issues.

Here's what rears look like up front.

I could you a swap I'm in SoCal I would prefer to get the front square setup. Let me know if you are up for it.