Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade you my 19" slipstream for your 19" original 5 spoke wheels. Houston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I prefer the original older style 19" 5 spoke wheels. I would like to trade my brand new 19" slipstream Wheels with brand new tires for the original older style 19" 5 spoke wheels with tires. Depending on your wheel condition and tire tread remaining I will request you supplement your trade with cash so it's a fair trade for my brand new ones. I live in Houston and my preference is to find a local trade.
I'm new to the Forum and just took delivery of my Model S on Saturday.

Thanks
Joshua

Attachments

• 20170920_111600.jpg
    20170920_111600.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: dhanson865
Joshua,
Just as an FYI you may need to swap out the TPMS units and allow the person with the 5 spoke wheels to keep their originals as well as you keep the ones that came with your slipstream wheels because you surely have the 2nd gen TPMS units and most people with the 5 spoke wheels have the first gen TPMS units and they aren't compatible. Not a big deal but just wanted to point it out because it requires dismounting and remounting the tires which is an added cost on both sides. If you were closer geographically I'd consider the trade.
Ken

• Informative
Reactions: JPUConn
I have a set of 5 spoke wheels (only). Willing to sell you for $600 shipped. You can dismount your tires and sensors and remount to the 5 spoke rim. Then sell your slipstream wheels. I'm sure you can get at least $600 for the slipstream, if not more $.