TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Trade your 21"s for my brand new 19"s + $$$

Discussion in 'California' started by granget, May 25, 2015.

1. granget

granget Member

#1 granget, May 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
    I ordered my Model S scheduled for June delivery. It's too late to change my order. I realized that I really want the 21" wheels. If there are any Southern CA Tesla owners that would prefer the stock 19" wheels to their 21" wheels, I'd be happy to work out a trade. I prefer silver, but would consider grey as well. Send me a private message if interested.

2. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

You'll fine someone, especially now with the P85D forcing 21s. Usually people have 21's and they are trying to make a deal for 19s.

3. Kingside

Kingside Member

You mentioned that Tesla is forcing the P85D's to have 21" tires? I haven't read this - can anyone confirm this and why they would be doing this?

I'm in the process of debating 21" v. 19" now for my P85D.

4. siucity

siucity Button Pusher

That was the case for a few days, where you can only order a P85D with 21" wheels. That is no longer true. You can order with either the 19" or 21" wheels now.