Update: Given the past week or so of flat to down trading, I’m extremely happy that I sold most of these calls. Unfortunately, it’s looking like I should have sold them all. The 10 remaining 12/18 700c are down so far they’re nearly worthless and the 10 remaining 900c 12/24, 12/31 aren’t much better. Unless we have a major meltup on Friday I won’t realize anything from the remaining. I’ve got a GTC sale order in but I’m not hopeful. If they don’t sell during a run up, I’ll dump them 3:50 pm Friday. I’m planning to dump the 900s next Monday. Holding OTM options is just too stressful. My 12/24 545c are much easier to hold, but will sell those on Monday as well. Definitely learning that ITM options are much easier to have, and will adjust my trading to sell OTM and buy ATM-ITM. Unfortunately, I’m cash-limited due to mostly owning shares, so will need those calls to provide at least $60k so that I can sell one cash-secured put. I’m still wary of selling covered calls until after the January earnings announcement.Thanks again for the advice. Just a quick update. A couple more of those preset sales of the 700c and 900c closed today for a bit more profit, enough to buy another 200 shares. I got my money back and then some and will let the rest ride for the week. So I’m down to sleeping level. I should clarify that the “boat load” of those 12/18 700c was less than 5% of my accounts. Definitely a lot by my trading standards, but probably not by most people’s. Since I’ve sold down some of the calls, the potential gains are more modest, but should still be enough to be generous in the future when I’m able to access the IRAs.